My greatest weakness

Is pain. From this stems my possibly twisted strength - lack of hurt. I have no greatest weakness if nothing can cause me pain. To achieve this, I must acknowledge the greatest source of my own pain - that would be emotional.

Should the law stand that I may not gain without losing, would the leading conclusion be I must not feel to not be hurt?

Stoicism tells otherwise. It's a tale of acceptance. Embrace the death of your daughter as your ally.

I may not will existence into none, but it is a skill to face struggles swiftly without giving them any loose rope to pull with.

Shoot me. It's already healing from the moment the impact is over - and the moment before is a flash that deserves nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hate and be fair about it

Arrogance

Help for writing: Q&A format